Kibor stands for Karachi Inter Bank Offer Rate. It is issued by specific administrations to all the commercial banks of Pakistan. All banks charge interest to the regulars according to kibor. The kibor is price rises accustomed and banks increase 2 to 3% in kibor and charge the regulars for their turnover.

It was introduced in 2001 by SBP (State bank of Pakistan). Its scope and application was extended in 2014. After conference with the Pakistan Banks Association, SBP has announced kibor as a reference rate for corporate loaning to make interest charges more market driven. All banks had their own interest rates before the introduction of kibor. Kibor is calculated under the accountability of PBA (Pakistan Banks Association), FMA (Financial Markets Association), SBP (State Bank of Pakistan).

Kibor support to keep safe from market threat. It facilitates regulars to pay adjustable interest. Its rate is issued on 11:30 am everyday on SBP, FMA websites.


Wheat is very essential and main international cultivated goods, as this resource is a nutritive essential in both established and evolving markets. Wheat offers hedge against price rises Because it is used so broadly in the food production. In history, wheat rates have revealed substantial explosiveness because the delivery of wheat depends on significant distractions from extreme weather or other natural tragedies. It is planted in almost all countries throughout the world. Wheat requirement can also vary depending on the strength of the universal financial system.

Wheat is interesting as an investment for many causes.Because it is commonly used in daily life and also is used in many food products, it is cultivated multitudinously. Goods commonly also provide hedge in the days of price rises. Also, morerequirements from rising markets could increase the price of wheat, making an investment in wheat fascinatingoption.

Wheat futures are merchandised on the Chicago exchange and the Kansas exchange. The contract symbol that is traded on Chicago exchange is W. The buying and selling of wheat is done in plenty of 5,000 bushels during 10:00 am to 2:15 pm EST.

On the other hand, the hard red wheat winter is merchandised on the Kansas exchange. Its contract comprises of 5,000 bushels of hard red winter wheat. The total 45% part of whole U.S wheat production and export consists of hard red winter wheat.



Sugar is an important good that has been used from thousands of years. It is commonly used in sweet dishes, bakery food, juices and cold drinks, to gel some foods like jams and jellies and also used to make ethanol fuel. Due to these different applications sugar is worldwide vital goods in markets.

Sugar is produced in 121 countries and its production is going above more than 120 tons per anum throughout the world. 70% of the sugar is produced from the sugarcane plant and remaining 30% is produced from sugar beet plant throughout the world. Sugar is produced all over the world but ten countries produce sugar in greatest amount that is equal to three quarters of all production of sugar. Brazil and India produce near about half of universal supply. The focus on production of sugar makes sugar mainly volatile goods.

The price of sugar depends on different factors.

  • Universally deliver
  • Universal requirement
  • Administration funding
  • Season
  • Health related issues
  • Ethanol requirement
  • The U.S dollar

Sugar is an unpredictable product, so one can earn maximum profit or loss by investing in sugar. Sugar futures contract are merchandised on New York Mercantile Exchange having size 112,000 pounds that is universal standard for raw sugar.